I shared my love for this bag yesterday, and now I thought I would show you what is inside. This bag is nice and big and roomy. I can fit my computer, iPad, camera, multiple lenses, and everything in between. And yes, it all fits. I swear.
-Epiphanie Brooklyn bag
One of the main purposes of my trip is to (hopefully) take some photos of my newborn nephew. So I’m carrying more camera gear than I might usually. There is even more in my suitcase.
- Canon Rebel 4ti (my old xti is pictured because I used the 4ti to take this photo)
- Canon 50mm 1.4 lens
- Canon 40mm pancake lens
- Canon 18-55mm zoom lens (not pictured - being used)
- Neewer flash speedlite
- Macbook Pro (for photo editing, interenet, etc)
- iPad2 and stylus (for sketching, gaming, reading, blog reading, etc)
-iPhone (for instagram. and twitter. Obvs.)
- Warby Parker prescrition sunglasses. I just got these, and I’m pretty excited to be able to wear sunglasses and be able to still see.
- Mini notebook and neon colored pencils. For fun.
-Wallet, keys, coffee coozie. The basics.
- Business cards. Because you never know.
- A few small snacks. I don’t deal with hunger well at all. So I always make sure I have something on me.
-Tissues. Travelling can be rough, yo.
-My dino pouch. I keep all small things in here so they aren’t just floating around. Like bandaids, hair ties, bobbie pins, Rosebud Salve, camera remote, etc.
I seem to have acquired quite the collection of camera bags. I wore my new Ona bag in tuesday’s post, and here I have my other new one - my Epiphanie Brooklyn bag. I’m really excited to use this one, because I think it will be perfect for traveling. I often fly by myself, and carrying a big bulky shoulder bag, while rolling a suitcase, and carrying a coffee and ticket can be, well, not so fun. So I’m picturing that this backpack will make things so much easier!
And it just so happens that I will traveling all this weekend and next week - how perfect! I not only imagine myself carrying this bag, I also plan on wearing an outfit pretty similar to this for my flight. Mostly knits, lots of layers, comfy boots, and a colorful carry-on. The perfect formula for travel wear.
P.S - check back tomorrow for a look inside my Epiphanie Brooklyn bag!
sweater: thrifted Gap
striped tunic: c/o OASAP
pants: Denimocracy (won in a giveaway)
bag: Epiphanie Bags
boots: Lulu’s (christmas gift from Boo)