I shared my love for this bag yesterday, and now I thought I would show you what is inside. This bag is nice and big and roomy. I can fit my computer, iPad, camera, multiple lenses, and everything in between. And yes, it all fits. I swear.
-Epiphanie Brooklyn bag
One of the main purposes of my trip is to (hopefully) take some photos of my newborn nephew. So I’m carrying more camera gear than I might usually. There is even more in my suitcase.
- Canon Rebel 4ti (my old xti is pictured because I used the 4ti to take this photo)
- Canon 50mm 1.4 lens
- Canon 40mm pancake lens
- Canon 18-55mm zoom lens (not pictured - being used)
- Neewer flash speedlite
- Macbook Pro (for photo editing, interenet, etc)
- iPad2 and stylus (for sketching, gaming, reading, blog reading, etc)
-iPhone (for instagram. and twitter. Obvs.)
- Warby Parker prescrition sunglasses. I just got these, and I’m pretty excited to be able to wear sunglasses and be able to still see.
- Mini notebook and neon colored pencils. For fun.
-Wallet, keys, coffee coozie. The basics.
- Business cards. Because you never know.
- A few small snacks. I don’t deal with hunger well at all. So I always make sure I have something on me.
-Tissues. Travelling can be rough, yo.
-My dino pouch. I keep all small things in here so they aren’t just floating around. Like bandaids, hair ties, bobbie pins, Rosebud Salve, camera remote, etc.